Kagarasu Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Time

Introductions?

5 posters

Go down

Introductions? Empty Introductions?

Post by Tactavious Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:51 am

So like, hey. This is Tact. I'm a dood in the guild that has very little to say, but don't take it personally. I'm just very quiet. Let's see...I'm 26, live in Canada so my times and server times are kind of crazy. But it works, more or less. I'm into anime, PC gaming and most types of music. I work Mon-Fri, 9-5 so I'm only active before and after those times. Eastern time zone. What else?...Hm...Idk, I'm a pretty nice guy and easy to get along with. So don't hesitate to spark up some conversation wtih me. I'm pretty active in game, and I'll try to do so here as well if this forum page gets used often. That's about it. Game on guys!~
Tactavious
Tactavious

Back to top Go down

Introductions? Empty Hey its me!

Post by Halibel Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:20 am

Hi all! My name is Roland. I live in Hungary, in the capital, Budapest. Im working at a french sport equipment company. I have 3 younger sisters...you can imagine how tough is my life  Laughing In my free time, I usually going out with my bros to have some fun around. People know me as a very gentle, kind but crazy dude. The most dangerous sentence you can say to me starts with: "You dont dare" ...and for example continues with something like that: to jump off the roof of the canteen, right? (That one I did when I was 12 y old.)

Well, thats all I can say now...but if you have any questions about me, dont hesitate Razz

Peace out!

Roland
Halibel
Halibel

Back to top Go down

Introductions? Empty Re: Introductions?

Post by wingbaron Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Wingbaron here... real name Kim (normal boys name in my country)... oldest member as i know, 38 years old, so you can call me grandpa, papasmurf og big daddy if you like....(never sugar daddy)... Im from Copenhagen Denmark...europe, north, between Germany, Sweden and Norway...

See you Online..
wingbaron
wingbaron

Back to top Go down

Introductions? Empty Hi

Post by Goro Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:33 am

Hey! I'm Goro (weird name i know, happens when parents from differeent country) I'm 16 years old at the moment, feeling so young omg! I enjoy playing games! I also like to watch anime in my free time/ when i'm bored. I like to play basketball with my friends...What else hmmm, I live in Amsterdam, where there is legal weed! That was some information about me.

See you in-game, My Family   Razz 

Goro out~
Goro
Goro

Back to top Go down

Introductions? Empty Hi this is me DENIZ 3

Post by DENIZ 3 Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi guys this is me in this pic and do not try to steal from my garden lols Very Happy
DENIZ 3
DENIZ 3

Back to top Go down

Introductions? Empty Re: Introductions?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum